Posting Rules - Board Policies

Words of Christ in stories and parables from the Bible.

Posting Rules - Board Policies

Postby Administrator » Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:23 am

Hello, welcome to thewaythetruth.com forums.

As Christians, we do not practice a religion, not everyone can have the same testimony, it is a personal relationship with God. Please do not confuse Christianity with politics or religion. Christianity is not Mormonism, Catholicism, Jehovah Witness, Free Masonry, the KKK, or Nazism.

Please respect others. Obvious sexual, racial, slanderous, or belittling comments are subject to removal/deletion and/or user/ip ban.

Keep it clean, this is our house you are visiting. Understand our conviction; For one who believes requires no explanation, but for the non-believer, there can be none. Our belief is based on faith, it was written to be required. We will use the Holy Bible as a Christian reference, it is a well established authority.

Keep in mind, this board is intended to be a witness tool for Christ. We'd like to keep this an open forum that allows those seeking to ask questions in earnest. Obvious slander, spam, slam, or ridicule may be deleted without notice. We have the right to reserve membership based on just cause.

If your serious about seeking Christ, or fellowship, and would like to join our discussions, register.

When replying to a post, please try to keep on topic. It is not about you, me, us, or them, it's about CHRIST JESUS!

We invite you to join a user group, by clickin the "User Control Panel"

John 3:3-7 wrote:Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Nicodemus saith unto him, How can a man be born when he is old? can he enter the second time into his mother's womb, and be born? Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

This is not a place to 'debate' the faith, but a place to witness to Christ, fellowship and support of the one true God. Our house will serve the LORD,
God bless you all,

Enjoy!
Administrator
Site Admin

Re: Posting Rules - Board Policies

Postby EnderGate » Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:24 pm

Links to the jesus -is- savior.com web site have been blocked.

Sorry but it is not a approved link and discouraged as a resource.
EnderGate
Christian

Return to Christianity 101