My dream

Christian Testimonies, Ones witness account, etc...

My dream

Postby andysw » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:03 am

Last night I had a dream that felt surreal but at the same time strange.

The dream began with me entering(?) a white hallway. In that hallway there was a screen on my right that looked like a rectangular television screen and at the end of that hallway there were two doors: the left door was the door to heaven while the right door was the door to hell. As I turned to the screen I knew I was facing judgement with God (the television screen was God). As I was looking at the screen a footage of fire was playing. I was scared because I knew what it meant. The footage changed to either an image of Christ or a white imagery (I can't remember which but it was certainly more pleasant to look at than the previous footage).

I then walked down the hallway and there standing by the door on my right was an islamic man trying to convert me to islam and making me take the right door. The man said something like "go through hell in order to be saved via islam". I rejected him and took the left door. As I got through the door there was another door on the other side of the (dark/black) room and that door was the absolute entrance to heaven. As I was about to open the door the man came after me and tried to pull me back. But I kept going and managed to open the door and enter heaven. I then saw lots of people and some greenery.

Just wanted to share this.
andysw
Christian

Re: My dream

Postby Arc » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:27 am

Interesting dream, i'd feel inspired after that.
I am an Exile, a Sojourner. I am a nomad, a wanderer. I am a pilgrim, a voyager. Ill never call this place my home, Im just passing through
Arc
Christian

Location: I'll never call this place my home, Im just passing through

Postby TristanCross » Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:27 pm

Awesome. I wish I had dreams like that :)
If salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again?
TristanCross
Christian

Postby andysw » Sat May 07, 2011 11:00 am

Arc wrote:Interesting dream, i'd feel inspired after that.

There's one thing I don't understand about that dream. Why was there an islamic man there? Why was he trying to convert me to islam? Must something to do with temptation.
andysw
Christian

Postby EnderGate » Thu May 12, 2011 10:24 am

Have you ever read "Pilgrim's Progress" by John Bunyan (1676)?

(Part one, Narrative...)

There are parallels with your dream...
EnderGate
Christian

Return to Testimonies