ALL THE BIBLE IN VERY FEW WORDS, VERY EASY...

Christian Testimonies, Ones witness account, etc...

ALL THE BIBLE IN VERY FEW WORDS, VERY EASY...

Postby hbortiz » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:56 pm

WISDOM IS THE FEAR OF GOD...AND INTELLIGENCE STAYING AWAY OF SINS....
LOVE GOD, THE LORD ABOVE EVERYTHING WITH ALL YOUR HEART, SOUL AND MIND...AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF....

EVERYTHING HAS BEEN TOLD.....

Don't you friends, think this is it, very simple, yet so diffcult for most people to do follow it....

Hernan
hbortiz
Christian

Postby Arc » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:01 am

Thats the basic philosophy, but its kinda funny, i used to read the bible and it seemed to be kind of dull, but after i was saved it completely transformed everything that was written in ti lol.

But Yes, Jesus Christ made this possible
I am an Exile, a Sojourner. I am a nomad, a wanderer. I am a pilgrim, a voyager. Ill never call this place my home, Im just passing through
Arc
Christian

Location: I'll never call this place my home, Im just passing through

Postby hbortiz » Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:33 am

Hi Cobes155, just made a nice pray for you, gave thanks to God for having placed you in the right path at your only 19's, and asked him to keep you there. He will.

You deserve it becuase you have been looking for the truth and it seems you found it, that is GREAT, there is joice in my heart for you, and I can see that you are enjoying of this site and discussing about God, Jesus and Christianity and as it written in Psalms 1:1-3

1Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

2But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.

3And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

About your other message, will be more than happy to discuss with someone like you anything at anytime, and yes you are as old as my oldest, he is an excellent boy as well, I really mean it, he is my best friend and I"m his best firend as well, I just e-mail him VenomFangX videos on you-tube for him to also find the true path, I cannot press though just guide him, just as the Lord does with us, free will, but he shows us the options...God bless you my firend...Will surerly see you around...
Wisdom is the fear of The Lord and depart from evil is Real Understanding.......
Love God, The Lord, with all your heart, soul and mind and love your neighbor as yourself.......Everything has been told.......
hbortiz
Christian

Re: ALL THE BIBLE IN VERY FEW WORDS, VERY EASY...

Postby Angelic Enigma » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:30 pm

I agree.

Also, Cobes is right. I used to think the bible was very stale until I became saved.
Jesus is Lord :)
Angelic Enigma
Christian

Return to Testimonies