Dale Ayers- Extended Story

Christian Testimonies, Ones witness account, etc...

Dale Ayers- Extended Story

Postby daleayers » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:58 pm

Age 15 I was, I had my first girl friend. (Note: She is a Lutheran but I do not believe she was fully in the Lord because Some of my "bad mouthing" rubbed off on here, and we found ourselfs in "lust full" situations, which was great for me at the time because I had allways felt like I was an out cast and now I was accepted somewhere.)

Although it was wanted we where never meant to be together or could we ever be friends we forced it. Although I did not want to let it go because I had never had a girl pay that much attention to me before. We had not spent that much time with each other out side of school lately so I was looking for my next big shot. She invited me to this thing called the 7 project. I really did not care what was going to happen there, I just wanted to be with her for a time.

At the beginning it was like a normal kind of "teen" party which was supervised. There was free food, games, a band just a normal thing. Then it all stopped. The next thing I remember is listening to this guy start to talk about Jesus. *I still get cold chills talking about it- I just got some :)* The more he talked about Jesus the more I began to cry. I herd a voice inside me to listen to what this guy had to say. Near the end I was close to breaking down. He called us all down to the floor and there was all the people from local churches. I remember grabbing this old woman crying and saying thank you about 300 times. She said "It takes a real man to cry." Funny I never got her name. After I left the woman I went looking for my girlfriend who had o so suddenly disappeared. I couldn't find her for like 30 mins but the overwhelming feeling that that had put apon me was still there so I was balling in the middle of this gym with about 1000 people in there. Then this man grabbed me and hugged me and told me about the Holy spirit (which I had no concept of at the time) he gave me his phone number and told me if I had any questions to call him. (I never did)

So I finally found my gf who was with her youth pastor crying. But she did not want to be around me at the time. Which really ticked me off. I became more focused on her than God, and what had happened that night. I just kept thinking why did she just leave me like that? I was baling in the middle of the floor and she just left me. My parents called me and made me leave that night before I actually wanted to. But I got this youth bible. Which really made no since to me. I would read it. It would say something like. "I never fit in any where" then it would say Fact: Jesus loves you. I just didn't understand. But in the youth bible it told me all I needed to do to be saved is ask Jesus into my heart. So I did. And well I remained the same. Still doin the same things.

I broke up with my gf about a month later. Then I really got to be in a close relationship with my friends. We camped every weekend and did everything together. We where a bunch of idots. AND I LOVED IT. We sinned as much as any unbeliever sins. I remeber talking about God around the camp fire. And I told them about my experience. How I cried and stuff, My friends reply was "Yea they make you feel guilty for not going to church and stuff." Then he said, "If I told you the flying spaghetti monster existed would you believe me?" Making my other friend comment and say "f*** the 7 project" That actually really got to me but I believed in God still. I just wasn't born again.

Soon after I was 16 I was on this stupid thing with music. I was worshiping Kurt Cobain. (Lead singer of Nirvana) But while on the net one night I herd in the other room a preacher on tv. Guess who it was............. come on you will never have guessed it. Joel Osteen! I herd what he had to say and I was like yea sure God is kool. So I downloaded the podcast he offers. I watched if for about a month. If you ever watch a joel osteen podcast at the end he says We never leave without asking the lost to become saved. And then he utters that one prayer saved thing. I must have said that prayer at least 100 times. But I never felt anything.

So im on youtube one day. I searched Joel osteen. And in one of the related videos section was a user by the name of VenomfangX..... His video Proof God exists.(I do not agree with his YEC stuff now but what he has done I could never pay back to him) I watched all his videos. Including his "biblical" view of salvation. Where he told me to repent. So I did. Actually like I think a few days after that I masturbated for the last time. So I was born again! And still am! I always will be. What the Lord has done for me is nothing short of AWESOMENESS!!! But it still puzzles me why he would even bother with me.

So yea I hope you enjoyed my journey. Its like a novel. If you would like to know what happened to my gf well I don't know. We don't talk to eachother that much any more. She says that God is a big part of her life. (He is your life) lol :a

Peace of Christ with you brothers and sisters.
Life's a garden, dig it! You find a way you make it work.
daleayers
unknown

Re: Dale Ayers- Extended Story

Postby Crusade Knight » Sun May 31, 2009 6:42 pm

daleayers wrote:Age 15 I was, I had my first girl friend. (Note: She is a Lutheran but I do not believe she was fully in the Lord because Some of my "bad mouthing" rubbed off on here, and we found ourselfs in "lust full" situations, which was great for me at the time because I had allways felt like I was an out cast and now I was accepted somewhere.)

Lol :P

But great story Dale. I was low in faith until I found VFX on youtube. His videos helped strengthen my faith.
Crusade Knight
Christian

Return to Testimonies