...“Weird” but Real Testimony...

Christian Testimonies, Ones witness account, etc...

...“Weird” but Real Testimony...

Postby angelbein » Wed May 07, 2008 11:52 pm

I remember it was a Saturday afternoon when I suddenly decided to join a Christian Rock band to participate in a Christian work. That time I was enthusiastically listening to the music of Hard Core Metal, was living in a very sinful way and a happy-go-lucky person, without Christ.

…Then God warned me…

That night I saw myself entering a temple and there I felt a highly dense temperature in a complete darkness. Inside were ten doors specifically five doors side by side and a narrow aisle leading to a platform like some sort of stage. Every door was slim, made of concrete and has a panel that closes up and down. Facing the platform I walked a little bit to see what’s inside the first door on my right. In my surprise I saw a multitude of demons inside. They were bald, thin and yellowish creatures with horrifying voices of no language. Realizing it I ran outside to escape the temple but there were two armed stone statues that blocked my way out.

Unwillingly I continued walking even with a sense of death until I saw a mirror that reflected the third door on my right. I looked at my right and saw the name of “Lucifer” approaching me. Trying to resist it, I uttered Latin phrases that I do not understand and then suddenly his name went away. I persisted in walking with so much fear and terror, but I had no choice. When I reached the platform, I heard a music playing and I knew it was hard core metal. I took the guitar and tried playing Christian rock but in my amazement, the sound that the instrument produced was very low or negligible at all. However a black entity took it and played again loudly in their tune.

I entered the last room in my left and I was very shocked to see Satan, the defeated foe of God, laughing intensely at me and said the word “augmented rock”. Yet I wasn’t able to see his face because he was wearing a white mask with a sarcastically happy smile and at that time, he was in a black suit. I gave a violent hit against him but he never reacted at all, he continued laughing at me.

Then I woke up. With so much fright I checked the time and it was 3am. I was trembling so I prayed “Our Father” and said “In Jesus’ name” until I got to a more relaxed state and fell asleep. That time it was only the prayer I know. Lol. The following day, I attended a mass at the Cathedral and prayed alone. I asked God to give me the light.

But the attack of the devil persevered within the week. I was holding my phone and placed it in my pocket and after an hour, I tried to contact a friend when I unexpectedly saw the number “666” saved in my phone. I was really terrified about it and if I could really express in words the utmost fear of my being at that time, I would.

The next week I attended again a mass at other church but now I was thinking to have a conversion to the denomination that rejects Jesus as God, but before deciding so, I sincerely asked again for the light to rescue me. This church says that to be saved, you must be a member of them. But by the grace of God, I didn’t.

Monday, I was alone in a room at school when a classmate arrived and reviewed the Book of Genesis. I talked to her then she simply handed me a gospel tract entitled “Eternal Life is a Free Gift”. I read the contents and was astonished at the message. Man, that’s what I was searching for - Jesus! I understood that I was not really searching for the perfect religion but salvation. I told my classmate the whole story and thanked her for being an instrument of God. She warmly smiled with tears and praised God so she invited me to attend their worship service the coming Sunday.

Upon my way home, the Holy Spirit convicted me to search the meaning of the word “augmented rock” in the Google. Then a page entitled “Christian Rock: Blessing or Blasphemy” appeared so I read it. The contents say that Christian rock is not Christian at all – worldly, provocative and of the devil. I felt God was truly leading me on my way. The following night I dreamt of myself being pulled down by a legion of demons and cursed spirits. As usual, they were bald and thin and very strong. But that was the first time I was able to break a nightmare by uttering the name of Jesus Christ.

(Wow this testimony is quite long. Hope you’re still with me. :D )

Sunday, I attended the worship service of my classmate. The place was so humble that my spirit was also esteemed down to cope up with the people there. The pastor explained to me the need to have a Savior and repentance. So I decided to follow Jesus the rest of my life and unknowingly, I began repenting everyday and I felt the power of the spirit of Jesus convicting me in my way.

The following week and the same day that I had the “temple-thing” nightmare, I have dreamt of the same vision again – the same place, the same temple but praise God this time I was far away from it! There was a bridge perpendicular from the distance of the temple and a body of water underneath it. I was standing at the half of the bridge and I saw fierce winds and waves trying to stop me but I knew deep inside that I must finish it. However in my disappointment I saw my friends deceived me and so I leaped out from the bridge. And I woke up 2:58am. I don’t know if the time has something to do with my dreams. But anyway, my point is that Jesus Christ saved me. Praise God of His abundant grace to save people from death. If the devil and the demons are true, then a biblical God is truer and Jesus Christ is the absolute truth!

In another time a dream occurred to me that I saw myself being crucified like that of Christ. And months later in another dream I saw the Almighty God. However, it was then I realized that I cannot see His face. No matter how hard I try to sight Him clearly, the flashes of my filthiness prevented me in doing so. And in my despair, I said to Him “Take me O’ Lord, take me…”

I guess I will only see the face of God when I will be with Him in Heaven. Well, that’s my long and strange experience. Now I was a baptized member of the Berean Bible Baptist Church, part of the music ministry (but not Christian rock), growing in faith and learning more on how to glorify the Father. Praise Jesus, praise God!

Thanks for your time listening to my weird but extraordinary testimony. Lol. See you around!
- angelbein

Job 33:15-17 (TEV) wrote:At night when people are asleep, God speaks in dreams and visions. He makes them listen to what he says, and they are frightened at his warnings. God speaks to make them stop their sinning and to save them from becoming proud.
I am forgiven and freed. It is finished. I am not my own anymore.
angelbein
Christian

Re: ...“Weird” but Real Testimony...

Postby Arc » Thu May 08, 2008 8:34 pm

Your testimony is very unique, I like it, im glad you had such a different experience, it adds a certian feel to your testimony.

I'm glad you found your way, I'm glad to talk with you!
I am an Exile, a Sojourner. I am a nomad, a wanderer. I am a pilgrim, a voyager. Ill never call this place my home, Im just passing through
Arc
Christian

Location: I'll never call this place my home, Im just passing through

Postby angelbein » Sat May 10, 2008 4:42 am

Cobes155 wrote:Your testimony is very unique, I like it, im glad you had such a different experience, it adds a certian feel to your testimony.

I'm glad you found your way, I'm glad to talk with you!

Thanks bro.. I'm very happy to have a Christian friend like you to confide in to. :D

Yup, sometimes I'm suddenly amazed by the grace of God in my life. It passed like a smoke! lol. One day, I was so much of a sinner then after that experience, I found Christ. I'm being guided I know that. And by the leading of the Holy Spirit I got here in the forum and meeting world class Christians like you. Praise God! :D
angelbein
Christian

Postby snow36 » Sun May 11, 2008 12:23 am

Im glad as well.. praise Jesus for sending you such a warning...
snow36
Christian

Postby angelbein » Tue May 13, 2008 5:09 am

snow36 wrote:Im glad as well.. praise Jesus for sending you such a warning...

Thanks snow.. :D

God bless..
angelbein
Christian

Postby gardner » Mon May 19, 2008 12:50 pm

You have a lot of dreams! What a wonderful way to find the truth :D Very unique indeed.
What a blessing!
gardner
Christian

Postby StrataXIII » Wed May 21, 2008 4:53 am

Its funny that some Christians say that dreams dont mean anything, or that its all witchcraft stuff and so forth, but God really uses them for awesome purposes!

I am glad you accepted Christ as well! Another member of the family for us to enjoy the company of!

Praise God for these testimonies! God is awesome!
You are the strength that keeps me walking
You are the hope that keeps me trusting
You are the light to my soul
You are my purpose
You're everything
StrataXIII
Christian

Postby angelbein » Mon May 26, 2008 2:50 am

Thanks a lot guys! :D

Yup I personally have a lot of weird dreams. But I believe God uses it to warn us sometimes. God bless to you all!
angelbein
Christian

Postby DevonR » Tue May 27, 2008 3:55 am

I was about to write a lot about mass, but then I read the rest. *cough* silly me.

Anyways, 3 AM is the hour of satan, I was quite horrorified when you mentioned it! Let us just say I was very thick and God had to use "3 AM" multiple of times, except these weren't dreams! :(

I am certainly glad you came to God! As I always say "God has a funny sense of humour," ever convict someone of something, then you find yourself doing it? God has so many tools, some unpleasant, but not as unpleasant as eternal hell. I ensure you that pain on this earth is like a summer day.

Praise be to God, and what a great story that was indeed!
DevonR
Christian

Postby ServantOfJesus » Wed May 28, 2008 9:28 pm

:wink:
ServantOfJesus
Christian

Return to Testimonies