To the Reader of My Posts Before They are Submitted

Christian Testimonies, Ones witness account, etc...

To the Reader of My Posts Before They are Submitted

Postby KingReef » Sun May 18, 2008 8:08 am

I contemplated posting my testimony on this site, but am a bit reluctant of doing so, as the content is rather graphic at times. I was not raised in the church, and neither was the rest of my family. The childhood experiences and other events which occurred in my life were rather harsh, sexual in nature, and perhaps best not displayed to all who use The Way, The Truth. So I will refrain.
Ezekiel 33
13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
KingReef
Believer

Re: To the Reader of My Posts Before They are Submitted

Postby gardner » Sun May 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Hello! Obviously you've been through so terrible things. I hope you stick around :D
God bless you KR
gardner
Christian

Postby KingReef » Tue May 27, 2008 1:37 am

Thanks. I do intend on staying around.
Ezekiel 33
13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.
KingReef
Believer

Postby DevonR » Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:02 pm

I believe endergate is the one who approves posts. (This has obviously increased his workload, I am suprised he has time, I think he needs a vacation off with his family!)

I am puzzled, why would you post a topic in the testimonies section about not sharing your testimony? :?
DevonR
Christian

Return to Testimonies