A strange dream.

Christian Testimonies, Ones witness account, etc...

A strange dream.

Postby SolusChristus » Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:34 am

The time at the moment is 7:17 AM (EET). Let me tell you about the strange night I've been through. I took a shower in the late afternoon and got to bed at the usual time - about 1 or 2 AM(:lol:), and I felt a bit cold but I didn't need an extra sheet. So, I was dreaming about making a video in YouTube about the Bible. To re-create it. Guess what? It was the first Bible video, ever. Then out of the blue, I wake up, feeling cold and shivering. I reach out and grab a blanket and I go back to sleep, but it was as though I never woke up. The dream continued a bit of time in the future, where I saw a lot of walls criss-crossing each other, they looked like thin fortress walls. In the center was a YouTube video browser, where I could see all these Bible videos along with mine, but the content was perverted. One video said, that you have to worship pagan Gods to get to the God of the Bible(to receive Salvation). Others stated that Jesus is fake and God never sent Him. Others said that you have to buy your salvation, etc. I can't quite remember. You get the picture. :) After that I struggled to find my own video, but it was gone. It was somewhere amongst the other video series on the Bible, small, insignificant... Suddenly I woke up all smothered in sweat and the back of my head still hurts. I rushed off to the kitchen, thanking Jesus for the beautiful morning and that I'm awake, and took a pill, ate an apple and turned on my computer to post the dream here. :D

How I interpret this dream. :)

The beginning YouTube video was the Word of God revealed to mankind. After which mankind perverted the Bible to their own liking and worshiped false deities and such. Now I feel compelled to preach the Word of God more than I've ever been!

Glory be to God for revealing this to me...

May He bless you. :)
"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that naturewill reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life." Eph. 6:7-8
SolusChristus
Christian

Re: A strange dream.

Postby SolusChristus » Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:56 am

Whoa, now that I read it again, it sounds really weird. :D
"Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that naturewill reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life." Eph. 6:7-8
SolusChristus
Christian

Postby DevonR » Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:05 pm

Drugs are bad! Do NOT "take a pill," God might give you another dream of all the videos on youtube praising how good pills are for you, and the video which says they are bad will be deleted.

And apples have lots of pesticides in them, "Diphenylamine" for one, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphenylamine it is highly toxic!

http://www.codexalimentarius.net/mrls/s ... st_q-e.htm

Codex Alimentarius official website has all the pesticides they use in apples. yum yum! And apple a day keeps the doctor away because you'll be dead!
DevonR
Christian

Postby SolusChristus » Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:01 pm

Calm down, it was an aspirin. :shock:

And apple a day keeps the doctor away because you'll be dead!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This one cracked me up. :D It's true, though. But tell me, what isn't killing me? :) Even the water I drink has lethal additives...
SolusChristus
Christian

Postby DevonR » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:09 pm

Well that is why we have brita filters.

And I found that green apples don't seem to have very much wax, and I usually peel the skin off of them.

Aspirin is still bad, all drugs are. However, if they are REQUIRED, if they are a MUST then you should take them. But if you do not NEED them, stay away.

(I find jagermeister can make a headache go away INSTANTLY, it's very good for you I would reccomend you buy some, it's 40% alcohol so be careful!)
DevonR
Christian

Postby SolusChristus » Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:37 am

DevonR wrote:Well that is why we have brita filters.

And I found that green apples don't seem to have very much wax, and I usually peel the skin off of them.

Aspirin is still bad, all drugs are. However, if they are REQUIRED, if they are a MUST then you should take them. But if you do not NEED them, stay away.

(I find jagermeister can make a headache go away INSTANTLY, it's very good for you I would reccomend you buy some, it's 40% alcohol so be careful!)

Wow, don't worry about the alcohol, I used to drink A LOT. :P So it's not that much of a problem as long as I don't get drunk.

Also, it wasn't exactly aspirin, but Acetysal or something. It strengthens the immune system and keeps you healthy... And I had to take the pill so I wouldn't come down with a cold or something. :)

Brita filters, huh? Gonna go get one soon. :P
SolusChristus
Christian

Postby DeltaVortex » Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:29 pm

Christ777 wrote:The time at the moment is 7:17 AM (EET). Let me tell you about the strange night I've been through. I took a shower in the late afternoon and got to bed at the usual time - about 1 or 2 AM(:lol:), and I felt a bit cold but I didn't need an extra sheet. So, I was dreaming about making a video in YouTube about the Bible. To re-create it. Guess what? It was the first Bible video, ever. Then out of the blue, I wake up, feeling cold and shivering. I reach out and grab a blanket and I go back to sleep, but it was as though I never woke up. The dream continued a bit of time in the future, where I saw a lot of walls criss-crossing each other, they looked like thin fortress walls. In the center was a YouTube video browser, where I could see all these Bible videos along with mine, but the content was perverted. One video said, that you have to worship pagan Gods to get to the God of the Bible(to receive Salvation). Others stated that Jesus is fake and God never sent Him. Others said that you have to buy your salvation, etc. I can't quite remember. You get the picture. :) After that I struggled to find my own video, but it was gone. It was somewhere amongst the other video series on the Bible, small, insignificant... Suddenly I woke up all smothered in sweat and the back of my head still hurts. I rushed off to the kitchen, thanking Jesus for the beautiful morning and that I'm awake, and took a pill, ate an apple and turned on my computer to post the dream here. :D

How I interpret this dream. :)

The beginning YouTube video was the Word of God revealed to mankind. After which mankind perverted the Bible to their own liking and worshiped false deities and such. Now I feel compelled to preach the Word of God more than I've ever been!

Glory be to God for revealing this to me...

May He bless you. :)

Uh, dude, I hate to say this, but that dream may not have been of the Lord. Dreams could easily come from Satan, as I found out. Everything you told me says Satan. For instance, you claim that you experienced a classic symptom experience by those haunted by demons. Your feeling of "cold" for instance. A little (around 5 year old) blond girl that I knew told me that a ghost followed her around. She said that she could feel a cold sensation. Don't let your pride overwhelm you. Dreams, ideas, thoughts and sofourth are often produced in your mind. But it is up to you to test the spirit thereof. All the time.

V
DeltaVortex
Christian

Return to Testimonies