Thought in the Heart.

Talk about Jesus Christ, the unblemished lamb of God, whose blood washes away the sins of the world. Our helmet of salvation.

Thought in the Heart.

Postby EnderGate » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:28 pm

Science has recently (last decade) been advancing on the heart, it would seem our heart has it's own mini brain of more than 40,000 brain neurons. The heart and brain are connected in many ways. It is no wonder that scripture has implied the importance of the heart, and not just as a pump to move blood.

Proverbs 4:23 wrote:Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
Philippians 4:7 wrote:And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Google "Heart Brain"

http://www.heartmath.org/research/resea ... e-heart-2/

Hebrews 10:16 wrote:This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them;
Mark 7:21 wrote:For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
John 12:40 wrote:He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
Romans 10:10 wrote:For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

And Jesus told us to love the Lord our God with all our Heart... etc!

Who can know the heart?

God can and does. I think the wonders of His creation are obvious quickly. The billions of years do not help reduce the odds against random biological designs like the heart, or the brain. Let alone the information stored in the DNA, which is in 46 Chromosomes, all replicated entirely in each cell in our entire body. It is mind boggling to me that people don't see the complex design in life as an attribute of the Creator. They admit, life only comes from life, life does not come from non-life. Isn't that a Biological Law? Yes, time began, even with an infinite amount of time, without a cause, there is no effect.

Romans 1:19-22, 25 wrote:19Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
20For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

25Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

God bless,
EnderGate
Christian

Return to Let's Talk Christ!