Which day should we worship on?

Talk about Jesus Christ, the unblemished lamb of God, whose blood washes away the sins of the world. Our helmet of salvation.

Which day should we worship on?

Postby PassionForHisWord » Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:16 pm

Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.
One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind.
He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.
For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself.
For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. - Romans 14:4-8

Truly, your day of worship doesn't matter. Some people like to esteem one specific day of the week for worship to the Lord. I personally believe the Lord deserves to be worshiped everyday.

If we're in the Lord, and if we live, then we live to the Lord. Our life is exalting Him. If you prefer to esteem a specific day of the week higher than another, awesome. But it doesn't matter because whether you esteem one day of your life, or everyday of your life, you're in Him nonetheless. And just by being in Him, you are a tool of His glory for the rest of your life because you can say you've been redeemed by His blood at any given moment of your life.
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting." - Psalm 139:23-24
PassionForHisWord
Christian

Re: Which day should we worship on?

Postby Angelic Enigma » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:46 pm

Everyday.
Angelic Enigma
Christian

Postby PassionForHisWord » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:24 am

I agree AE :D
"Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; And see if there is any wicked way in me, And lead me in the way everlasting." - Psalm 139:23-24
PassionForHisWord
Christian

Postby benitosuave » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:35 am

Angelic Enigma wrote:Everyday.

One word that says it all. Beautifully done.
benitosuave
Christian

Return to Let's Talk Christ!