Education?

Talk about Jesus Christ, the unblemished lamb of God, whose blood washes away the sins of the world. Our helmet of salvation.

Education?

Postby Arc » Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:41 am

Luckily, though, more and more people are giving up the ancient ideas and becoming agnostic or atheist freethinkers - this I attribute to increased education and a better understanding of the world around us.

What education and understanding of the world around us? There is no way for us to understand how our world came to be, because all arguments and inductive, there are things no one can figure out and religion has contributed more good to man than bad. The crusades and other incidents were caused by men not of Gods will. People misunderstood the word of God. I cant speak for islam because of what their false doctrine says, but as for Christianity, there has never been anything to make a man stronger in spirit and in presence than his relationship.

I would say this statement you have made, was made with ignorance from an argumentative standpoint. not to be offensive
I am an Exile, a Sojourner. I am a nomad, a wanderer. I am a pilgrim, a voyager. Ill never call this place my home, Im just passing through
Arc
Christian

Location: I'll never call this place my home, Im just passing through

Return to Let's Talk Christ!