Christian Science...

Talk about Jesus Christ, the unblemished lamb of God, whose blood washes away the sins of the world. Our helmet of salvation.

Christian Science...

Postby Crusade Knight » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:37 pm

So before I even heard about http://www.carm.org or read about it on there, I am reading through my newspaper and I see an add with all the churches in my city(only has about 50,000 people in it) and one of them was for a denomination called Christian Science. Right away I think "hey that sounds great. Maybe it will be like VenomFangX's videos." so I go to their website and start reading. Man was I wrong. Has anyone else heard of this group before? They cant even really call themselves christians :/
Crusade Knight
Christian

Re: Christian Science...

Postby Mekelsior » Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:51 am

Christian Science, is a new age movement, that appear christian but has alot of occult practices. I believe they are honest people, same as any other sect is made. We should treat them with loving care and kindly warn them that there is only one way, Jesus Christ.

-Ron-
"Let those that have ears, Hear"
Mekelsior
Christian

Postby christy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:21 pm

What do they believe in?Is it very different or they just change something?
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
christy
Christian

Postby benitosuave » Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:57 pm

Yeah, they are misnamed.
benitosuave
Christian

Return to Let's Talk Christ!